Monday, December 30, 2013

Magia Mia's Top 5 DIY Posts of 2013

It's been a really long year, filled with ups and downs, 
and yet I'm very grateful for the many blessings I can count..... 
 It was a year that I discovered how much fun I can have with a glue gun, plastic, silver leaf, and chalk paint, as proven in my 
Top 5 most viewed and pinned blog posts of 2013.

#5:
Alarm Clock Planter

#4
Chalkpainted Plastic Sconces

#3
Tiffany Blue Chalk Paint
over Ebonized Wood

#2
Silver Leaf & Glue Gun
on Plastic Egg

and overwhelmingly, by a landslide, the most popular post on my blog is......

Witch Potion Bottles
Chalkpaint & Glue Gun
over Plastic Bottles
If the greatest mark I ever make on Pinterest & the Blogosphere 
is this ode to Halloween and all things Witchy, 
my Right Brain will be happy. 
It is my favorite holiday in my favorite season.
It just proves something I was told once:
"There's a little Witch in all of us"...:)
Linking To:
The Bold Abode

Funky Junk Interiors' Party Junk LInk Party button

8 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous projects... thank you so much for all the inspiration this year!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have quite the creative gene..shows in what you create! Happy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, Maria! Looking forward to more of your projects in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great projects, Maria! I love those Witch Potion Bottles, too!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Creativity Unleashed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies! I very much appreciate all your Blogosphere contributions as well! Here's to a very creative 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this article. It was very helpful for me. The refrence links you have shared are very useful. Now it's time to avail Hi Viz Vest for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work was amazing. It was very useful for me. Keep this good work up and share more articles. It’s time to know about this Can Dogs Eat Spam for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice article. I appreciate your listing your top five DIY posts in this article. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I encourage you to publish more technical solutions to this article so I can gain more knowledge. .Now it's time to get https://www.vfixphonesandtech.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...